Friday, July 24, 2015

First blog post. Introduction

Hello my name is cherrymoon and I have asperger's syndrome
 

Yeah I know that was kinda awkward to get out but yeah I have asperger.
If you know what that is then good job on your research
But if you don't know what is then let englight your thoughts
Asperger is one of an autism spectrum disorders that is not  causes by vaccines!!!
I'm not really good at explaining what it really is but you can check these site for more information:Like this one,Or this one,And maybe even this one.

So now that out of the way let me tell you all the stuff you'll expect from this blog
  1. Rants about things I don't understand
  2. Cartoons and my thoughts about them
  3. My daily life
  4. Recommendations
And many more to expect.
So check it out and leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment